Join us for an aerial adventure on the exotic island of Bali. Escape the studio – a week of excitement awaits on this aerial retreat. Enjoy your aerial classes in paradise together with plenty of awesome activities for the holiday of a lifetime. Learn to surf, explore Balinese culture and watch the sunset on the beach.
Our instructors will guide you in functional, progressive training, experimental creation and developing your repertoire, movement and flow. The aerial workshops aim to equip you with an array of techniques and knowledge that will continue to enhance your practice once you return home. During the sessions we will be using aerial silks and rope. There is also scheduled self-practice to give you time to develop what you have learnt, plus ground-based classes to compliment your training. Alongside the workshops and classes there will be additional activities, plus trips included to give you the opportunity to explore and experience the culture. All activities, workshops and classes are optional – we aim to create a laid-back environment, so if you want to take a day off to relax and unwind then by all means do so!
An enchanting sanctuary just a stone’s throw from the beach, our exclusive villa was chosen for its tropical vibes and luxurious touches. This little slice of paradise is a truly unique setting for our aerial workshops, which will be held in the beautiful garden oasis. The villa has been designed with a sumptuous mix of traditional and modern and boasts views of the ocean. It features just six bedrooms each with en-suite, a 20 metre infinity pool, plus plunge pool and tropical gardens. Balinese influenced cuisine will be prepared by the in-house cook and guests will enjoy nourishing meals for breakfast and dinner. Situated in a central area of the free-spirited, surf hotspot that is Canggu, the villa is the perfect base from which to explore.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
This retreat is open to those with some aerial experience (in any discipline). The only requirements are that you can climb (on silks/rope) and invert. We are only offering a limited number of guest places on this retreat to ensure that each student will receive plenty of personal attention. Teaching will be tailored for each individual student to help you achieve the most out of each workshop. If you love to explore the world, look forward to making new aerial friends and want to make memories that last a lifetime then this Aerial Escape is definitely for you!
- 6 days (5 nights) at our exclusive Bali villa just a short stroll from the beach
- Air conditioned bedroom with en-suite and daily housekeeping service
- A structured training agenda encompassing a variety of aerial workshops and tuition to help you develop as an aerialist
- Our small retreat size provides a student-teacher ratio of 5:1 (or less!) meaning personalised training and mentoring
- Supplementary ground-based workshops in conditioning, flexibility and acrobalance
- Breakfast & dinner – freshly prepared daily and locally inspired vegetarian meals
- A complimentary massage treatment, provided in the comfort of the villa
- Daily activities and excursions (including surfing, yoga, sight-seeing)
- Two salt water swimming pools, tropical gardens and plenty of relaxation spaces
- Transfers to/from the airport on day 1 and day 6
Sample Day Schedule
8.00 Aerial Silks workshop
9.30 Core conditioning
14.00 Surf lesson
17.00 Aerial self practice time
18.00 Sunset drinks by the beach
*This is a single example and there will be a different variety of activities each day – no two days are the same!
- Travel Insurance
Twin Room £1700 (per person)
2 single beds, 2 people per room, en-suite bathroom
Shared Room £1600 (per person)
Share a king/queen size bed and save £100 each
1 king/queen size bed, 2 people per room, en-suite bathroom
Solo Room Option £2600
1 queen size bed, 1 person per room, en-suite bathroom
Dates for 2021 coming soon!