Aerial Escapes reserves the right to changes these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Until the deposit has been received, your place on the retreat is not confirmed.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The full balance is due 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
- Bookings which have not been paid in full by the deadline will be treated as a cancellation.
- No refunds or credit will be given for any parts of the retreat not attended by you the guest.
- Cancellations made 90 days or more before the retreat start date, will receive a refund of the full amount (minus the non-refundable deposit).
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations less than 90 days prior to departure.
- Aerial Escapes holds no responsibility for missed and delayed flights or missed transfers. No refunds or alternatives will be made for any part of the Retreat not attended as a result.
- It is your responsibility to organise appropriate travel and health insurance. You should ensure that your insurance has the relevant cover for you to participate in aerial classes, fitness activities and any other activities that may be included in the retreat you have chosen.
- Travel insurance is a requirement for all retreat attendees. Prior to the retreat, evidence of relevant insurance must be provided.
- Retreats require a minimum of 6 students. The retreat will not go ahead if the minimum number is not met, and consequently all payments made to Escape the Studio Ltd will be refunded. Your acceptance email will highlight the date for this decision.
- Aerial Escapes is not responsible for any additional costs incurred by you in the incidence that the retreat is cancelled; this includes flight tickets, loss of work and other expenses.
- Aerial Escapes holds no responsibility for any disruption to the retreat activities due to factors outside our control i.e natural disasters, equipment lost in transit, etc. We will endeavour to provide alternatives where possible. If no alternative can be provided then a refund, of equal value to the cancelled activity, will be given.