Escape the studio – join us for a week long retreat in the vibrant and beautiful Marrakech. Workshops are held in the tranquil courtyard of our exclusive Riad, or on the roof terrace in the sunshine. Explore the medina, discover the lively souks of the city or relax by the plunge pool.
Learn to develop your aerial flow and find new inspiration on this retreat.
Workshops will help you to evolve your style, our instructors will guide you in experimental transitions, creative pathways, as well as some skill based aerial acrobatics. In the retreat workshops we will be using aerial silks, plus there is also some scheduled self-practice to give you time to develop what you have learnt.
All activities and classes are optional, we aim to create a relaxed environment, so if you want to take a day off to chill and explore then by all means do so!
A tranquil oasis in the centre of the bustling and lively Marrakech, our private Riad is exclusively for guests of Aerial Escapes. Chosen for its charm and character, it is a truly unique setting for our workshops.
The Riad has been designed with just five individually styled en-suite bedrooms, a spacious roof terrace with plunge pool and a picturesque central courtyard. Surrounded by gardens and in a central location, the Riad is the perfect base from which to explore the city.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
If you love to try new things, look forward to making new friends and want to travel the world then this is the Escape for you! We are only offering 8 guest places on each retreat and with multiple instructors this means that each student will receive plenty of personal attention. Teaching will be tailored for each individual student to help you achieve the most out of each workshop.
This escape is open to those with some aerial experience (in any discipline).
Essential: the ability to manage a basic climb (on silks/rope).
Ideal: the ability to invert from a climb.
- 5 days (4 nights) at our exclusive Marrakech Riad in the heart of the medina
- Individually styled bedroom with en-suite and air conditioning
- A structured training agenda encompassing a variety of styles to help you develop as an aerialist
- Our small retreat size of only 8 guests means personalised training and mentoring
- A complimentary massage treatment, provided in the comfort of the Riad
- Daily breakfast, plus group dinner on the first and last evening
- Roof terrace, plunge pool and chill lounge with wifi access
- Transfers to/from the airport on the first and last day
Sample Daily Schedule
9.30 Aerial Silks Workshop
12.30 Visit to the Secret Garden
16.00 Aerial Silks Workshop
- Lunches & 2x evening meals
- Travel Insurance
- Tourist Tax (*approx £3 per person per day)
Twin Room £1190 (per person)
2 single beds, 2 people per room, en-suite bathroom
Shared Double Room £1150 (per person)
Share a queen size bed with a friend (only available when booking together)
1 queen size bed, 2 people per room, en-suite bathroom
Solo Room Option £1490
1 queen size bed, 1 person per room, en-suite bathroom
3rd – 7th October 2023
Images by courtesy of Riad Majala